Real Fast Love Spells ® 2011. All Rights Reserved. Magic spells, Spells that work. Real Love spells. All Spells Cast are subject to personal interpretation, and are not to be used as legal advice, medical advice or against the direction of any medical personnel or legal aid. As required by law, we are required to advise this is for entertainment purposes only.
Here is an overview of what to expect with our service:
All of our work is done on a "Per Case Basis". What this means is that there is no exact price for each spell rendered. There are many factors that play a part in a spell's overall pricing. Here are a few of the factors:
* Length of time involved with the person being cast on.
* Damage between the 2 parties previously
* Other outside influences (Current relationships, family, friends)
* Amount of continual contact between the 2 parties involved.
* Time lapsed since last contact
Things that do NOT affect spell work:
* Previous castings by other spiritualists (As long as the spell wasn't intended to drive the 2 parties apart)
* Gender of the person being cast on
* Crisis in the persons life being cast on, not involving their personal life.
Things to remember with our work:
You are hiring us to bring about change in the situation. Each spell cast is done so by recommendation of your spell caster. Some spells take longer than others, so make sure to consult with your caster as to the exact time frame your work will take.
We want to set a clear expectation with our services, and charges you will be asked to pay for on a continual basis. Here are the following things you would be charged for, after you have hired us to take your case:
* over 5 chats per week - You will be asked to pay $35/weekly to help cover our costs of the chat service, time, and continual updates. This has been modified from our previous system, due to rampant abuse of the chat software. We need to prioritize our time for those who are making their payments and keeping our business moving forward.
* Supplies for recastings: We understand that sometimes clients want expedited results, or enhancements. For secondary spell work, you are typically only asked to cover supplies used, and any other contribution(s) can typically be paid after the spell has already ran it's course, and successful results have been obtained.